A fairly full and varied genealogy day, but aren't they all! Then WDYTYA? tonight.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Keeping Genealogists Informed. Worked on updating the OASIS Class 4 presentation and handout. Damn OpenOffice really mangles some MSWord documents. Lost many of my bullets, tabs and had to work at making it look good. At least now I have a full set of OO versions to work with, but don't have good bullets and tabs. I'd hate to rewrite it. Printed off a black/white copy.
* Answered some emails, then printed off my FGS FORUM articles for show and tell next week. Ate lunch, and off to walk on the bayfront.
* Had a nice walk with George, then to the library to look for a reading book, and then to UPS Store to print off my Class 3 and 4 handouts.
* Home by 1:45 to read everything, then wrote Dear Randy: Are all of the people in your family tree related to you? Well, yes and no, not all.
* Did some online research, answered more email. I have the list burned down to 5! Found I had an earlier version of my RootsMagic database. Hate when that happens. Didn't do any changing in the wrong version, thank goodness. Only noticed it when I checked the Source list - was using the 2/23 version instead of the 2/24 version. Note to self: Delete the earlier versions!
* Went in at 5:30 to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper. Back online at 6:30 to read everything, check Facebook but not Twitter (to avoid WDYTYA spoilers), then worked on source citation edits for awhile. Got the E's done and most of the F's.
* Watched WDYTYA? - the Kim Cattrall episode was basically the English show with American voiceovers. Caught on in the first 15 minutes. Wrote WDYTYA - Kim Cattrall - Deja Vu! immediately afterwards. A decent show, I grade it a B+. I'm still waiting to be really genea-smacked, I guess.
* Read Twitter and Facebook, and Banai commented on my post, then added to the Best Of post and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.5 hours doing email, 1.0 hours reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hour working on OASIS class materials, 2.0 hours working in RootsMagic, 0.5 hour doing online research, 1.0 hour watching WDYTYA? and 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook.