Another stay-at-home genealogy day, but I got out in the air for a bit too.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use LearnWebSkills.com for Online Genealogy Tutorial and March 2011 Issue of Internet Genealogy Magazine. Got cleaned up.
* Added some source data to the database from the FHC trip on Saturday. Stumbled around in RootsMagic for hours trying to figure out source merging, and finally did it but had a major problem. I wrote about it in Source Citation Merging in RootsMagic 4 - Uh Oh!
* Decided to work in the Free-form citations in RM4 cleaning them up (from the FTM 2011 GEDCOM problems) to be near EE standard. Got about 20 done, 640 more to go!
* Linda asked at 4:45 p.m. if I'd done the back yard jungle - so I went out and pushed the mower around for 45 minutes. Back in to have dinner, watch TV and read the paper.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read, then did some online research for the CV100 project. Found quite a bit about Andy and Ephie! Finalized the presentation and handout for SDGS meeting on 12 February. Added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour adding data to the database, 3.0 hours working in RootsMagic 4 on sources and source merging issues, 1.5 hours doing online research, and 1.0 hour working on the presentation.