Half sunny, half rainy, and cool day - no walking on the bay. Did get to the library, though.
* Read my email and blogs, then put together Chasing Women, Newspapers, and Software. Quickly added WDYTYA? Tonight - Drinking Game? Bingo? and Take Family History to a new level!
* Answered some email, worked through the rest of the VR sources, had lunch and figured I'd better get to the bank and the library before the rain hit. Spent about 30 minutes at the library looking for "great" genealogy books on the shelf - found some I'd never seen before! Came out and it was raining so I scurried home.
* Read everything, wrote FamilySearch Research Wiki - U.S. Census Records. Some nice charts there!
* Decided to add families to my database from the 29 January FHC visit, so got through the Bonham and Higgins material. Sourced it all, too! Found a potential problem girl, too!
* Dinner was at 5 p.m., then read the paper and watched TV news until 6:30. Came in to write the Surname Saturday post, then in to watch Jeopardy.
* Watched Jeopardy, and then WDYTYA? Pretty good episode - loved the research aspect of the hunt.
* Added to the Best Of post, then checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.5 hours reading blogs (taking longer now due to Best Of post), 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour at the library, 3.0 hours working on sources and adding families to the database, 1.0 hour watching WDYTYA.