Stayed home today - nice and quiet - some serious genea-blogging going on. Some sadness too.
* Read email and blogs - seemed to take forever. Searched for one of the Isaac Civil war pages to use, finally wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver's Civil War Pension Papers: Widow's Second Application. Saw the news about Sandra, and wrote Rest in Peace: Sandra Hargreaves Luebking. Sad.
* Got cleaned up, and answered some emails. Ate lunch at home.
* Worked on Software Programs, GEDCOM Files and Source Citations - Some Recommendations for awhile. Funny how some posts don't turn out the way you thought they would. This was one.
* Worked on source citations in my database for awhile, got through the VR-Rs. Added several families to the database from the Threlfall book pages I obtained at the FHC three weeks ago. Added source citations to every fact too. I'm getting the hang of it, I guess. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV. Ron came for dinner so we talked until 7. Watched TV and read the paper until 8 while Linda did her email.
* Read everything, answered more email, worked on sources - got though the VR-Ss. Talked to Lori. Added to the Best Of post. Wrote this post. done!
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.5 hour reading blogs, 3.5 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 3.5 hours working in the database.