Rainy day for the first time since Christmas really. We need it. Dodged the drops to venture out several times.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 140: The 30th Street House. Got cleaned up, then back to write CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 19 February, Features Tom Underhill and The Seaver Source Citation Saga Compendium, but set it for afternoon.
* Gathered papers, ate lunch, went off to the library at 11:30 for the CVGS Computer Group meeting. I played and consulted with two attendees.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read everything, worked on some Source Citations, then wrote More Thoughts on the Three (or more) Genealogy Worlds.
* Called for dinner, then we took food to church people, and home by 6 p.m. I watched the news and read the paper for awhile.
* Back online at 6:30 to do more source fixes, then watched Jeopardy, answered some email and added to the Best Of post. Watched a Lisa Cooke video. Missed the FTM webinar. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 4.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours working on sources, 2.0 hours at CVGS group.
Post a Comment