The end of January already - one of Genea-Musings best months ever. Stayed home all day and worked on genealogy. Got some tasks finished.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - Alpheus B. Smith Probate Papers - Post 2 and researched and wrote Dear Randy - What are the Extraneous Marks on this Census Record? before getting cleaned up.
* Worked in RootsMagic making source citation examples, but forgot to make a GEDCOM in Legacy to have latest info in RootsMagic. Drat. Had lunch, then researched and wrote Source Citation Creation in RootsMagic 4 - some examples.
* Made the Legacy GEDCOM, imported it into RootsMagic and made more source citations, then created a small GEDCOM to see how they looked. Different! Also tested the source merge capability of RootsMagic. Works fine, but I'm not sure that the citation details come across when the template is replaced. That's a big potential problem if they don't - a killer! Where did the time go?
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV and have dinner.
* Back online at 6 p.m. to read everything, checked the BetterGEDCOM site, worked on my presentation and handout, and then on the OASIS class 1 presentation and handout. Time flies by...
* Added to the Best Of post, talked to my daughter, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 4.0 hours working in software, 1.5 hours working on my presentation and 1.5 hours working on the OASIS class material.