Really not much of a genealogy day, except for Scanfest and working on my presentation.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 23-29 January 2011 post and set it for early afternoon. Got cleaned up and off to church by 9:30 a.m.
* Church had annual meeting at lunch time so home at 1 p.m.
* Rushed in to participate in the last hour of Scanfest, thank you, Miriam for hosting it. Lots of new scanfesters - good! I didn't scan anything today.
* Went in to watch gold tournament, read the paper, take a nap, awakened by my daughter. Watched more TV, we ate dinner, and I was back online at 6:30 pm.
* Answered some emails,watched 60 Minutes, then got into the presentation again. More edits, and then got the handout almost finished.
* Checked Facebook, started next week's Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on Scanfest, and 2.0 hours working on the presentation.