Really not a big genealogy day for me - real life won out today.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver's Civil War Pension Papers: Affidavit Supporting the Widow. Got cleaned up.
* Wandered around the BetterGEDCOM site a bit, and finally wrote Source Citation Templates and GEDCOM Files - Oh My!
* Went off to my retired engineer's luncheon at 11 a.m. and was home by 12:45 p.m. to find Tami and the grandgirls here. They went down for naps quickly.
* Wrote Computer Group Summary - 19 January 2011, then worked in the database fixing source citations in notes for some folks, pondering what to blog about next. Never got to another post because Lolo got up at 3 p.m. and we snuggled and watched Sprout on TV and then we made plans for dinner.
* Went to dinner at Rubio's at 4:15 p.m. and were home by 5:15 p.m. Entertained the girls, had dessert (grandpa gave them an Oreo cookie after they didn't like the pineapple sherbet - grandpa is a big hero!), got them bathed and read to and put down around 8 p.m.
* Back online at 8:15 p.m. to read everything, feed the Best Of post, check in on Facebook, and ponder writing a blog about who knows what for Friday morning. I don't anticipate being able to write until naptime on Friday.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours working in the database, and 1.0 hour pondering GEDCOM and the like.