I actually ventured out to the library today...the weather cooled a bit here in Chula Vista. High was only about 65 F.
* Read email and blogs, then found some photos I haven't used yet for Wordless Wednesday, so cropped, rotated and saved them before using one in (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 136: Lyle Carringer Family in about 1924. Got cleaned up.
* Puttered online a bit, had a phone call, and finally posted FTM 2011 Source Citations in Legacy Family Tree 7 - Mangled? Ate lunch.
* Gathered my stuff and off to the library for the CVGS computer group meeting at 12 noon. Shirley was late, so I started in on the new FamilySearch site, and she came in but let me continue. We visited the historical records, the learning videos, the research wiki and the library catalog. Many in the group of 13 had not seen the new site or knew about some of the features.
* Got a haircut on the way home, home by 2:15 p.m. to read everything and ponder what to blog about. Worked a bit on the Dill/Burnet family online and in FTM 2011, and finally wrote What's New on Ancestry.com?
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the news, read the paper, have dinner, put out the trash, and find some financial papers before getting back online at 7:30 p.m.
* Added the Burnet family to FTM 2011, but had a slip of the fingers and deleted about 30 minutes of notes work. Didn't figure out until later how to get it back (the Undo button doesn't work...). Added content to the Best of post, read the book to review online, then checked Facebook, took a walk down the block, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours at library with CVGS, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours working online and in the database, and 0.5 hour reading the book.