Another day with little productive genealogy work due to the grandgirls being here to play with grandpa and entertain grandma.
* Read my email and blogs while Lolo was eating breakfast. Audrey was up at 8 a.m. and the morning was mostly shot. Did notice that Google Maps Fail... failed to post when I looked around 10, so fixed that.
* We went off to El Pollo Loco at 10:30 a.m. and picked up lunch, and went to the bayfront to have a picnic. The girls played on the playground, fed the sea gulls, and we walked out on the pier. Lauren had many questions! We got home by 12:30 p.m. and the girls went down for naps.
* While they napped, I read everything and wrote FamilySearch Family Tree Update. Also added some Seaver families to the database sent by a correspondent.
* Lolo got up and we snuggled and played a bit, and when Audrey woke up at 3:30 we went out on the front lawn for a party with juice and Oreo cookies (they love the Oreo cookies!). Back in to watch TV and play, had dinner, I took a nap, we played hide and seek after dinner, got them bathed and jammied, read to, and to bed by 8 p.m.
* Finally had some time to read and write - wrote two posts for Saturday since it is a lost day also, and updated the Best Of post and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 4.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, and 1.0 hour working in the database.