Another stay-at-home genealogy day, another bloginar, and lots of blogging!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check your files from time to time! and got cleaned up.
* Worked in the database a bit, decided not to put any more citations into FTM2011 source templates because they transfer as free-form templates and get all messed up. Answered some email. Checked out the Jamaica Plain Historical Society site for Seaver data - nice stuff here! Had lunch early.
* Logged into the FamilySearch Bloginar at 11:55 a.m., connected and used the 800 number to listen. Tweeted a bit too, and posted RootsTech Open Interactive Discussions during the bloginar. It lasted until 1 p.m.
* Put together FTM2011 Source Citations in RootsMagic 4 - Mangled? and then loaded the GECOM into Legacy Family Tree - and captured the same source citations.
* Wrote more email, read everything, checked Facebook and I must have wasted an hour or two doing something I can't recall!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the news, read the paper and have dinner. Linda needed the computer so didn't come back until 7:15 p.m.
* Wrote James H. Dill in Newspaper, Cemetery and Book Records - did more research on this problem too. Read blogs, added content to the Best of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hour working on email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours doing online research, 1.0 hour on FamilySearch Bloginar, 2.0 hours working in software and 3.0 hours writing blog posts.
Post a Comment