Another stay-at-home day with the library closed and lots of fun stuff to do.
* Read email and blogs, transcribed another Alpheus Smith document and posted Amanuensis Monday - Insolvency Sale of Land of Alpheus B. Smith. Got cleaned up...
* Checked the latest at Build a BetterGEDCOM and then logged into the BG chat at 10 a.m. It went past 11:30 a.m., and we really didn't get much accomplished. Wordsmithing and reviewing previous decisions.
* Had lunch, worked in FTM2011 to find source citations for comparisons with other software. Wrote Source Citations Created in Family Tree Maker 2011 - some examples and created a GEDCOM file to input to other programs. Got it into RootsMagic and found the same citations in RM4. Checked the RM forum and message boards for info about FTM to RM4 but not much there that's recent.
* Worked on some sources in FTM2011, and added or corrected some citations to two families. Checked in at WeRelate.org to see how the Carpenter family is coming along.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and have dinner. Back online at 6:15 p.m. to read everything, answer some emails, and do some census research for JHDill. Wrote James H. Dill in the Vital and Census Records and then found some newspaper and cemetery records.
* Added posts to the Best of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours on BetterGEDCOM, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours researching JHDill, and 2.5 hours working on sources in the database.