I stayed home today and worked on genealogy most of the day...
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver's Physical Examination for Civil War Pension. Got cleaned up.
* Worked in the database on Sources quite a bit - compared FTM 2011 sources to RM4 and LFT7 sources for the same data. The FTM 2011 GEDCOM adds words to some sources - really bad stuff, and some sources don't have everything included. Had lunch.
* Wrote Creating Source Citations in Family Tree Maker 2011 - Post 4: Census Records but had to rewrite half of it because the editing got messed up. Very frustrating!
* Decided to change all census source groups to the "by census year" template - did that and got all but the year 1900 citations fixed.
* Left at 4 p.m. for went to dinner with Tami and Linda. Did some chores when we got home, but watched news and read the paper while Linda was on the computer.
* Back online at 6 p.m. to read everything, work on sources some more, wrote National Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ) Index Now Online. Did some random Googling and GenealogyBanking of extended family to find articles or obituaries without much luck.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of blog post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 4.0 hours writing blog posts and 4.0 hours working on source citations in software.