I still haven't gone Christmas shopping, but we now have the cards done and I have the Family Journal almost finished.
* Read my email and blogs, and noted that Advent Calendar - December 9: Christmas Weather posted. Wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver's Civil War Pension File: General Affidavit #2, and set it for later in the morning.
* Got cleaned up, wrote CVGS Research Group Summary - 8 December 2010 and a post for Saturday on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog, and then worked on Standardizing Place Names - Using FTM 2011 to Fix Non-standard Place Names and set it for mid-afternoon. Watched almost an hour of the Escondido bomb house burning down for some reason.
* Had lunch, answered some email, and worked on the place name standardization in FTM 2011. I got from the Os through the Ss before the dozing bug got me. Checked Twitter and Facebook, and had a snack, then back into the database and fixed the Bs in non-standard place names.
* We went out to dinner at Rubios, and back about 5:15 p.m. Watched TV, folded Christmas letters, read the paper, had dessert while Linda did her email.
* Online at 7 p.m., read everything, added photos and a descendants list to the Family Journal and it's almost done (the descendants list is 2.5 pages). Need to finish it up and print it over the weekend - 25 copies of 16 pages.
* Checked Facebook for family news - saw we have a new cousin, and added him to the database. Wrote the Advent Calendar post for Friday, then wrote this post...
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours researching and writing 6 blog posts, 3.0 hours working in the database, and 3.0 hours working on the Family Journal.