I got quite a bit done today...some blogging, some database work, the CVGS research group and progressed on the Family Journal.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Advent Calendar - December 8: Christmas Cookies posted. Wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 132: Emily and Betty in the Woods.
* Got cleaned up, then researched and posted Standardizing Place Names - Using FTM 2011 to Merge Place Names. Gathered papers and magazines, and printed out some Genea-Musings posts, and went to lunch at McDonald's, and to the library by 11:45 a.m. for the CVGS Research Group.
* CVGS Research Group went well, some interesting stories by Ann and Myrna. Stopped by Best Buy for Lexmark printer ink. Glad I did!
* Home by 2:45 p.m., worked in the FTM 2011 database - got place resolutions done from I to O, and then got the A's done fixing the outliers. Printed off about 60 Christmas letters.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to eat dinner, take out the trash cans, read the paper, watch TV news, and fold the first batch of Christmas letters. Linda stuffed the envelopes.
* Back in the cave at 7 p.m. to work on the Family Journal while printing more letters. Got four more pages done, so need material for two more plus the family pictures. Struggled to capture a map off of Ancestry - had to use a screen capture finally. Drat, wonder why?
* Checked Facebook, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours at CVGS meeting, 3.0 hours working in the database on place names, and 3.0 hours working on the Family Journal.