Three more weeks until I report on my 2010 New Years Resolutions, yikes! I'd better get to work.
* Read my email and blogs throughout the day...noted that Advent Calendar - December 10: Christmas Gifts posted. Worked on and set for later Ancestry.com Quirk in 1930 US Census fixed!
* Left at 10:30 a.m. to mail Christmas cards at post office (only 3 in line!), then to Costco for lunch and shopping, then to pick up George for our 2-mile walk on the bayfront. It was almost jacket weather - about 65, cloudy, little wind.
* Home by 1 p.m., researched and wrote Free Family Forest Ancestral eBook. Got mine (Edward III descendants - over 10,000 pages!), and browsed through it for awhile. Saw only Olive Welby as one of my ancestors, which was expected. I had hoped for more. Will look for famous folks in the book to brag about distant cousinships.
* Got through the S to Z in the place name standardization in FTM 2011, selecting standard names from the list. Still need to go back and standardize the non-standard names.
* Sleepy at 3:30, so went in to take a nap while Linda worked her email. Too many interruptions, finally napped at 4:30 for awhile. then dinner, read the paper, did more Christmas card folding, stuffing and sealing.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read everything, answer some email, write three Advent posts for the weekend, and got the late Bs done in standard place names.
* Added more content to Family Journal and finished it tonight. Now to print it - I think I'll need ink for both printers! Drat. Checked Facebook, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blogs, 1.0 working through FamilyForest ebook, 2.0 hours working in database on place names, and 1.5 hours working on Family Journal.