We got back from Julian on Sunday morning, in time for me to finish the Best of post and watch the Chargers game. I managed to finish the CVGS Newsletter on Sunday evening.
Today was a busy day blogging, publishing, reading and writing. No real genealogy...
* Read email and blogs, noted that Advent Calendar - December 6: Santa Claus posted. Wrote The 100th Carnival of Genealogy is Here!
* Got cleaned up, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - the Probate Records of Daniel Smith (1642-1681) of Watertown, Massachusetts and set it for later in the morning.
* Had lunch, gathered up the CVGS Newsletter material and went to The UPS Store to publish the December 2010 edition. From there it was off to the library for Table Talk. I checked on a query item too.
* Home by 1:45 p.m., wrote Book Announcement: Atlas of East and Coastal Georgia Watercourses and Military Districts.
* Started proofreading of the next FORUM mag for Sandra, but Linda decided we had to go to the DMV to renew her license, so off we went.
* Home by 4:15 p.m., and continued to review the magazine.
* Linda called for dinner at 5:30, then watched the football game for awhile and read the paper.
* Back online at 7 p.m., started the family Christmas letter. Found pictures that will do, and integrated them into the text. Had to resize some of my pictures down for the letter.
* Wrote three Advent posts for the week, and they're ready to go. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours on CVGS tasks, 1.5 hours proofing FORUM, 2.5 hours working on Christmas letter, and 3.0 hours writing blog posts.
Post a Comment