Linda's birthday is tomorrow. I need to buy a card and a gift. Anyone have any ideas for a woman who has almost everything, including me? I wonder if she wants another genealogy subscription?
* Read my email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver's Civil War Pension File: General Affidavit #1. Found the stitched images on the laptop, transferred them to the desktop computer. Noted that Advent Calendar - December 2: Christmas Food posted.
* Changed the colors on Genea-Musings to bright red and kinda pukish green. May change it again - need to find the right HTML color codes.
* Worked on several posts for the weekend. Answered some email. Got cleaned up. Wrote some more weekend posts. Had lunch.
* Wrote New or Updated Collections at FamilySearch Beta to capture the new additions - I need them for the CVGS Newsletter.
* Tami came and Linda wanted to do her email, so I went in to watch TV. We left at 4 p.m. for Rubios for dinner so Tami could get to her class on time. We were home by 5 p.m., so I watered the front plants, fixed the front door lock, and watched TV while having my Choc chip ice cream.
* Back online at 6 p.m. to read everything, work on a query, and then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Got everything in that I have - still waiting on Board members reports. It may have to wait until Tuesday to be published.
* Sent email about FTM FT40 blog candidates. Worked on the Best of post for Sunday, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour on FTM FT40, 2.0 hours on CVGS Newsletter, 1.0 hour doing online research, and 4.0 hours writing blog posts.