So it begins - the last month of the first decade of the 21st century. What a change there has been in my life and in genealogy. I'm still having lots of fun!
* Read email and blogs, then researched and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 131: Lyle and the Morgan Girls. Got c;leaned up, and printed off the papers I needed for the CVGS Board meeting.
* Played with OpenOffice some to see what the CVGS Newsletter looks like - ohmigod, the formatting of the MSWord document is gone! Shoot, a major revamp in the offing? I could use the laptop which has MSWord on it.
* Had lunch. Left at 11:20 for the church office to sign check requests, to the bank to deposit checks, and to the library for the CVGS Board meeting. Long meeting...I presented the survey results. home by 3 p.m.
* Wondered what to blog about - read email and blogs and saw FTB 5.0 was officially released, so researched and wrote Making Family Tree Builder Reports - Post 1: Ancestor Report. Checked nominations for FTMag 40 Blogs on Diane's spreadsheet and added about 15 new blogs to my Reader list!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, then watch TV and read the paper while Linda worked on email. She's getting the hang of it and says it is getting easier.
* Back online at 6:30 to start CVGS Newsletter editing on laptop. Sent emails to several board members requesting information. Got basic format ready for material, adding the content I already have, and waiting for more.
* Wrote Advent Calendar - December 1: The Christmas Tree and five more posts. I'm glad that Thomas didn't change the order of the topics this year!
* Checked Facebook, and Twitter, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.0 working on FTMag Top 40 blogs, 3.0 hours working on CVGS meeting, 2.0 hours on CVGS Newsletter, and 2.5 hours writing blog posts.