Hmmm, I missed journaling yesterday, eh? I can't remember what I did, except doing more place name standardizing and blogging. Oh, and shopping - mostly a failure again. Only 6 more days now, and we're going on the road for all of them. For today:
* We were out for the swim club breakfast at 7 and I went to the Men's Bible Study breakfast at 8, then went to the mall and shopped a bit but failed again.
* Home by 9:30 a.m., Read email and blogs, noted that Advent Calendar - 18 December: Christmas Stockings and Surname Saturday - PRESCOTT (England to Massachusetts) posted.
* Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Dear Genea-Santa and set it for later. Wrapped the gifts I do have for Linda. Shopped online for things and bought some.
* Helped Linda clean out the car, had lunch, watched some football. Back online at 1 p.m. to work on standardizing my place names - did T through Z and then went through the whole list looking for ones I missed. There were quite a few, so I fixed them too. Copied the file to the USB drive, and installed FTM 2011 on the laptop.
* We went to the neighbors to share gifts, and then out to Lolita's for dinner and were home by 5:30 p.m. Watched the news and read the paper, then packed while Linda did her email.
* Wrote the SNGF - Dear Genea-Santa post and then Best of the Genea-blogs for Sunday. Checked Facebook. Gathered the chargers and connectors for the trip. What did I forget?
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 3.5 hours working in the database.