8 more shopping days...will Linda receive a significant gift this year? This was a busy day of blogging and watching the Chargers game, but I got in a little bit of database work.
* Read my email and blogs, noted that Advent Calendar - 16 December: Christmas At School posted, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver's Civil War Pension File: 1900 Status Report.
* Got cleaned up, and back to write I'm an Official RootsTech 2011 Blogger, but can't attend and set it for later in the morning. Wrote CVGS Holiday Luncheon Summary on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Notified that the CVGC blog was spam infested, so deleted all past comments and set up the Captcha system. Did that for this blog too (already had it on Genea-Musings).
* Had lunch. Worked in the database for almost an hour and got through the "Probablys" finally. Lots of work there! Now I need to finish the alphabet P-Z. Checked in on the Build a Better GEDCOM blog to read comments.
* Entered the Doctor data into the database, created a new source citation in FTM 2011 using the template, and captured screens in the process. Wrote Adventures in FTM 2011 - Creating a Source Citation.
* We left at 3:45 p.m. for the mall to have dinner with Tami in the food court - she and I had Panda Express, Linda had Subway. Linda and I walked down to Penney's to shop for her, and I hustled the quarter mile to get the car and come pick her up so we could rush home to watch the Chargers game.
* Watched Chargers game - another good one, 34-7 over the 49ers. Chargers are getting breaks now they didn't get the first half of the season. Still making special teams mistakes.
* Back online at 9:15 to read everything, check in on Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, and 2.5 hours working in my database on places and sources.