Only 9 more shopping days until Christmas... I still don't have Linda's big gift... wonder what she wants? Oh well, genealogy comes, um, second, right?
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Advent Calendar - 15 December: The Holiday Happenings posted. Searched for Christmas photos from days of yore and found one - posted (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 133: Randy and Santa.
.* Got cleaned up, and ready to go to the CVGS Holiday Luncheon with Linda. We had a nice lunch, a slide show of CVGS events, and then the drawings. I got to install the new officers.
* We were home by 2:15 p.m. and I noted that All I Want for Christmas is... Isaac's Civil War Pension File! posted.
* Read the new Better GEDCOM blog and made some comments, then wrote Building a Better GEDCOM - my ruminations.
* Went in to watch the news and read the paper, and Ron came at 5:30 for dinner.
* Back online at 7:30 p.m. to read everything, answer some email, check Facebook and write some future blog posts. Worked a bit on the "Probably" place names. Posted Blog Caroling - Angels We Have Heard On High. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.5 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour working on database, 3.0 hour writing blog posts, and 3.0 hours at CVGS meeting.
Post a Comment