Almost a perfect Sunday - got to church on time, blogged, the Chargers won, got my Journal done, worked in the database. I wonder what I forgot to do?
* Read email and blogs, started the Best of post before church. Noted that Advent Calendar - 12 December: Charitable/Volunteer Work posted this morning.
* Got cleaned up, off to church for my committee meeting, then the service, and kibitzing afterwards.
* Home by 11:45 a.m., finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - December 5-11, 2010 post and tweeted it and went in to watch football.
* Had lunch, watched end of Raiders game (they lost) and all of the Chargers game (beat Chiefs 31-0).
* Back online after 4 p.m., read everything, answered some email, found the Guild article on AA that Martin referred me to. Checked out other articles on AA.
* In for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched some TV afterwards, and back online by 7 p.m. Worked on the Family Journal - collating pages, then stuffing envelopes, putting stickers and stamps on, sealing and taping. Done! 16 pages, 22 copies, 2 sets of ink cartridges, yikes!
* Checked Facebook, wrote CVGS Holiday Luncheon is Wednesday, 15 December and worked in the database on Place Name standardization. Got the G through L done today! There are fewer that need work the later in the alphabet I go.
* Wrote this post. Done!
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on Family Journal, 2.0 hours working in database, and 1.0 hour in online databases.
Post a Comment