A pretty full day of genealogy tasks...even some blogging!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Advent Calendar - 13 December: Holiday Travel posted. Saw that the Family Tree 40 vote has started, so posted Vote for your favorite Genea-Blogs NOW! Unfortunately, I couldn't list all of the nominated blogs due to time constraints and Blogger problems.
* Got cleaned up, and wrote Amanuensis Monday - the Probate Records of Simon Gates (1739-1803) of Gardner MA and set it for later in the morning.
* Added some sources to several families in the database. Had lunch, gathered my stuff at 11:15 and went off to the post office to mail the Family Journals, and then to the library for Table Talk. Researched a query too. Then off to the mall for more shopping (didn't see much for Linda), and home by 1:30 p.m.
* Read everything, answered some email, and got into the database Repository list - editing the extraneous stuff out and merging duplicates. Wrote Managing Repositories in Family Tree Maker 2011 after awhile ... and finished the editing.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, watch the football game, etc.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to work on finances, and then wrote the rest of the Advent Calendar posts. Gotta start stockpiling posts for the Christmas trip. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 1.5 hours on CVGS at the library, 3.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 3.0 hours in the database working on sources and repositories.