This was publishing day for the 16-page Seaver-Richmond Family Journal.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Advent Calendar - 11 December: Other Traditions posted, and wrote Surname Saturday - GUILD (England > Dedham/Medfield MA).
* got cleaned up, and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Contribute to GeneaLeaks! and set it for early afternoon.
* Went out to the mall to shop for Linda for Christmas. Not very busy, but nothing that I think she has to have. Will go to other places next week and may end up with gift certificates.
* Home by 12 noon to have lunch, watch a bit of Army-Navy, then worked in the database on standardizing place names - got through the D's. Had a problem with how to delete duplicate Facts. Wrote a blog post complaining about FTM 2011, and hit Publish just before I found the answer in the Help file. It was on Google Reader instantaneously. Deleted the post, but it's still on Google Reader.
* Went in at 3:30 to watch TV, take a nap, read the paper, and at 4:45 we left for dinner at Brigantine out in Eastlake. Pretty good.
* Home by 6:30 p.m., read everything, wrote Be Careful with the Publish button... Worked more on the standardized place names - got through the Fs tonight. Checked Facebook.
* All the while I've been printing 23 copies of the 16 pages, two sided (no, the printer doesn't do two sided). Did the odd pages on the Lexmark printer and exhausted most of the ink. Am doing the even pages on the HP Connected to the old computer (thank God for USB drives). Had a problem with the MSWord document not being the same on the two computers...had to redo two pages.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours working on place names, and 2.0 hours working on Journal.