11 months of 2010 are past - I wonder how I'm doing with my 2010 goals and objectives? Probably too late to recover. Oh well. This was a full genealogy day with only a break in the evening.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Find Online U.S. Vital Records Data at Joe Beine's sites.
* Worked in FTM 2011, RM4 and LFT7 to figure out best way to resolve my place names. Each program is different. Got cleaned up, then wrote Standardizing Place Names in my Genealogy Database and set it for early afternoon. Had lunch.
* Got FTM 2010 up on laptop and FTM 16 on desktop and worked on my Source citations and place name problems. Got T, U, V and some of W places done. One more day of that to go, although I probably should make a clean copy of the finished product and go through the places one at a time.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, have dinner, help Linda with Thunderbird email, and wash dishes.
* Back online at 7:15 p.m. to finish up the CVGS Member Survey results and send it to the CVGS Board for meeting on Wednesday.
* Wrote Genealogy Days in Chula Vista - December 2010 and one more post on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Checked that Gmail account too.
* Checked Facebook, read everything, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours working in software, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 4.0 hours working in the database on sources and places, 2.0 hours working on CVGS surveys.