"Semi" because it was kinda halfway a day and mostly not.
* Read email and blogs, and started the Best Of ... post before getting cleaned up and off to church at 9:30 a.m.
* Home from church at 11:30, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 14-20 November 2010 post and tweeted it.
* Went in to watch football, read the paper and take a nap.
* Back online at 3 p.m., read everything, checked Facebook and Twitter, must have done something for an hour or so, wrote a post for Monday, before going back to watch the end of the game and see highlights shows, then we had dinner.
* Back online at 5:30 p.m., answered several emails, then wrote CVGS Program on Wednesday, 24 November - "Heirloom Discovery Day" with Georgie Stillman, ASA on both blogs and emailed it to the CVGS list. Answered more emails and Facebook messages and wrote two posts for next week.
* Went in at 8:45 p.m. to watch football, then Football Night in SD. Back online at 10 p.m. to write this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours - 1.5 hours doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, and 0.5 hour on Facebook/Twitter. See, it was semi - social stuff and no real genealogy work product. Drat.