Genealogy the first part of the day, then Chargers football and grandgirls in the evening. Three of my favorite things!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Ebenezer Phillips (1695-1746) Will posted.
* Worked on and posted Using the FAN Club Principle - Thomas J. Newton Problem - Post 2: Which Repositories? and hoped for some helpful comments. Have received some! Great.
* Got cleaned up, ate lunch, left at 11 a.m. for the library. Gary showed me how to work the microphones, and did some research on a query in the SDUnion newspaper index and the City Directories.
* Forgot to go to Best Buy afterward to get the new computer... is this a sign of old age, or am I just reluctant to buy it? Home at 2:15 p.m.
* Read everything, looked around the FS Wiki and noted the State Resource Guides in PDF, so wrote State Research Outlines Available in PDF Form Through FamilySearch Research Wiki. Wrote a post for Tuesday.
* Went in at 3:30 to watch news, read the paper, take a nap, and prepare for the Chargers game at 5:30. Did some chores, we had dinner, and settled in to watch the game.
* Chargers beat Denver 35-14, after falling behind 7-0 in the first two minutes. Tami and the girls came at 7:30, and I got them bathed during game timeouts.
* Back online at 9 p.m., answered some emails, read everything, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.5 hours doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours working on the FAN Club research, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours on CVGS activities, and 0.5 hour on Facebook/Twitter.