Not much of a genealogy day today - I'm feeling a bit burned out on blogging and dreading the next month - so much to do and now under pressure to do it. New computer. Thanksgiving with the grandgirls. Linda's birthday. CVGS tasks. The Christmas letter and Seaver-Richmond Family Journal. The Christmas trip. Other than that, I can still blog, I guess.
* Up early and out for the 7 a.m. breakfast at Carrow's with Linda's swim friends. Home by 8:30 - decided not to go to CGSSD meeting due to rain and bad night's sleep.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - REED (England > MA) posted. Reviewed more Best Buy computer webpages and printed some off. Saved some emails to HTML files on the desktop computer.
* Bored out of my mind... opened GenealogyBank and found Seaver obituaries and transcribed about 10 into the database. I'm through 25 out of about 3,000. Yikes - a lifetime job! Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun- What are you thankful for? posted.
* Went in to have lunch, watch football, read the paper, take a nap, and then got ready to go to the wedding at 3 at church. Nice wedding, good reception, talked a little genealogy with friends.
* Home by 6 p.m., read everything, check Facebook, answered some email, and went in to watch the SDSU/Utah game on TV. Utah won 38-34 as SDSU shot themselves in the foot once too often. Good game.
* Online at 10:20 to read everything, then write this post.
Genealogy today was 3.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour writing blog posts, and 1.5 hours working GenealogyBank and the database.