Stayed home today and did genealogy things all day! Made a little database progress, even made a little research progress.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote New England Historical and Genealogical Register - Volume 164, Number 4 (October 2010) Table of Contents. Read the issue too. Learned something!
* Worked in www.AmericanAncestors.org for awhile finding Brigham and Newton data, and added source citations to database.
* Reviewed my Thomas J. Newton material and wrote Using the FAN Club Principle - Thomas J. Newton, Father of Sophia Newton (1834-1923) - Post 1 in effort to move the ball here. Lots of checking back and forth to get things right - kept adding items to the database.
* Loaded FTM 2010 on the laptop and FTM 16 on the desktop, and finished off the S's Place Names. Got sources into source field and counties assigned.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, have dinner, and read the paper.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m., read everything, tried to find NEHGR source online and failed, answered email, wrote two posts for Saturday, checked Facebook, and then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours working in AA.org, 1.5 hours working on FAN Club problem, and 2.5 hours working in the database.