Almost a completely genealogy day! Even did some searching and finding, and worked on CVGS surveys some more.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Will of Samuel Peirce (1712-1772) of Waltham MA and tweeted it.
* Downloaded FTB 5.0 and worked in it for awhile, then wrote MyHeritage Announces new (free) Family Tree Builder5.0 Software.
* Got Linda's Thunderbird account set up. Had lunch, went off to the library for CVGS Table Talk.
* Home by 1:30 p.m., read everything, watched the Bernie Gracy videos and wrote Applying the FAN Club Principle - Bernie Gracy Videos. Searched for more info on Arnett Speer for Pat - found great airplane pix on San Diego Aerospace Museum site.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, and watch TV news and the football game. Back online at 6:30 p.m.
* worked on the CVGS surveys - almost done now. Worked on census citations in my database, then searched for and found more descendants from Devier and Abbie (Vaux) Smith - descended from David D. smith and Maybelle (Smith) Milner. Found a death date for John Milner, a 1930 census record for Milner family, an obituary for Lous Milner's wife, Margaret, and birthdates of their children. Added everything to the database. Couldn't find Matie (Smith) Cramer in the 1900 census, forgot to look in 1910 and 1920! Drat.
* Checked Facebook, checked Twitter, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour watching video, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour working in FTB software, 0.5 hour working on queries, 1.5 hours working on CVGS surveys, 1.0 hour at library, and 2.0 hours doing online searches and adding to database.