The Geneaholic is back in the office chair again after two hectic days of little blogging and lots of computer stuff.
* Up early, read email and blogs, got cleaned up, wrote The Day After... Thanksgiving.
* Wrote several posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog, and then wrote Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe Servings.
* Tabulated the CVGS Program Survey responses.
* Searched databases for Henry Pickford and Samuel Crouch and Devier or DJ Smith, but found nothing useful on Footnote, American Ancestors, World Vital Records, FamilySearch, Ancestry and GenealogyBank.
* Went out at 3 p.m. to mow the front lawn. Back in at 4 p.m. and read email and blogs. Sleepy, so watched news and napped, then read the paper and new magazines while watching the Oregon/Arizona game. Took Linda to Barbara's to take in the mail, then we had dinner watching the game. Linda had first extended trial on Gmail - did OK.
* Online again at 8 p.m. to read everything, check Facebook, then worked on census source citations in my database to try to standardize them. Lots more to do! Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours working on CVGS surveys, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hour doing online searches, and 1.5 hour working on database source citations.