Happy birthday, brother Scott! It was a stay at home day today and I worked on genealogy for most of the day, but feel like I got very little accomplished. Kinda bored by the humdrum existence. I need new ancestors!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Ancestry.com Family History Wiki is FREE. Got cleaned up.
* Worked on MS Money and balancing checkbooks. Then reviewed and practiced my Thursday talk one last time, copied it to flash drive, and had lunch.
* worked on Book Review - "If This Land Could Talk" by Judy R. Cook for awhile and posted it.
* Got the Places up on FTM 2010 on the laptop and on FTM 16 on the desktop and finished the R places.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV , read the paper and eat dinner.
* Back online at 6:15 p.m., read everything, and messed around in Google looking for information about some of my brick wall families. Didn't find much. Found one conflation of two William Browns though, and separated them out. Wonder how that happened?
* Answered some emails, checked in on Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours working on presentation, 2.0 hours working in database, and 2.0 hours doing online research on elusives without much progress.