All set for my talk on Thursday...did some database work today, and some blogging, but not much else.
* Read email and blogs, wrote wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 129: Lyle and Emily in Love. Then researched and wrote The Genealogy In Time Advanced Genealogy Search Engine - big FAIL for me. Wrote CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 20 November Features ... elections and set it for afternoon.
* Got cleaned up, then Googled some Seaver names from the database and found several obituaries online and added them to the database. Had lunch at home.
* Left at 11:30 a.m. for the library for CVGS Computer Group. Helped get system set up, and Shirley took class through rootsweb again. Gary showed me how to set up microphone in Auditorium for Thursday.
* Home by 2 p.m., read everything, worked through the S localities - got through Sa and Sc - with FTM 2010 on the laptop and FTM 16 on the desktop. Had lots to fix from S. Petherton and San Diego!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, and put out the trash.
* Back online at 6:30 - wrote blog post for Thursday since I'll probably go off to fix the semi-flat tire in the morning. Wrote post on SSDCGYRabbit blog too. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours at CVGS meeting, and 2.5 hours working in the database.