November's half over now... where did the time go? I feel so behind!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - Will of Andrew Phillips (1661-1717) of Charlestown MA. Wrote There's one in every family! and set it for later in the morning.
* Got cleaned up, grabbed some lunch, and off to Best Buy to shop for a new computer. Too confusing. No long list of features. Drat. Then to library for Table Talk. Home by 1 p.m. Looked at Dell online.
* Read everything, then did the P and Q Place changes in FTM 16 using FTM 2010 on the laptop. Sent some emails.
* Reviewed syllabi from FGS 2009, NGS 2010 and Atlanta FHExpo for useful papers. Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, take a nap, read the paper, eat dinner, etc.
* Back online by 6:30 p.m. to write Nominate your favorite genea-blogs for the Family Tree Magazine Fab 40! Went through Program Files to see what programs I'll want to install on the new system. Answered more email. Checked Facebook, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.5 hours doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours working in database, 1.0 hour on CVGS Table Talk, and 1.0 hour reading conference syllabi.