Not much of a genealogy day, although I worked in my database a bit. Yikes - almost halfway through November and haven't started on Family Newsletter for Christmas. What to write for the family?
* Read email and blogs, then went off to church at 9:30 a.m.
* Home at 11:40 a.m., wrote Best of the Genea-Blogs - 7-13 November 2010 even though I didn't make my own list. Noted that FREE Lecture on 18 November - Genealogy: Be An Ancestry Detective! posted.
* Went in to watch end of early football games and eat lunch.
* Back online at 1:30 p.m., set up laptop with FTM 2010 and desktop with FTM 16 and worked through the O place names adding countries, fixing shorthand sources, etc. Lots of them because I used "of a place" a lot...often without county/state.
* Went in at 3:30 p.m. to watch end of late games, read the paper, tried to nap, failed. Went out and cut back roses and watered front plants. Ate dinner watching the evening game until halftime.
* Back online at 7:30 p.m., read everything, checked Facebook, wrote SDGS 11/13 Program Review - Heirlooms and Cemeteries.
* Checked online trees and web sites for Ebenezer Phillips/Mary Smith family - got into AmericanAncestors and found source pages for these families and added citations to database.
* Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.5 hour writing blog posts, and 3.0 hours working in the database.