Not much of a genealogy day with baseball and football on. A little blogging, no research, some editing.
* Read email and blogs then got cleaned up and off to church.
* Home by 11:30 a.m., worked on Best of the Genea-Blogs - 26 September to 2 October 2010 for over an hour, then went in to watch the Padres game.
* Watched Padres game with mute on, and listened to Chargers games on the radio (games are blacked out here in San Diego). Chargers beat Cardinals 41-10, but Padres lost to Giants 3-0. Drat. No playoffs again this year.
* Read everything, went back to watch football highlights - managed to miss Charger highlights all night. Saw too many Padres lowlights. Had dinner, cut some rose bushes back.
* Back online at 7 p.m., edited the OASIS Class 1 handout and printed them out. Inkjet cartridges ran out of ink - put new "refilled" ones in and blue was pink. Drat. Put old almost empty cartridges back in and they worked fine.
* Edited the OASIS Class 1 presentation, saved as PDF, copied to flash drives. Talked to brother-in-law Paul on phone about the Whittle research - he may have Jane's death certificate.
* Answered some email, checked Facebook, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, and 2.5 hours doing OASIS class 1 handout and presentation.