It was a decent genealogy day - the CVGS seminar, then home to watch the Padres win again, and blogging in the evening.
* Up early, read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - SMITH (NJ) posted. Got cleaned up and ready to go out.
* Got to Norman Park Senior Center at 8:30 a.m., helped get set up, it was a poor venue for our seminar IMHO. 50 people jammed into a relatively small room, thank goodness for AC. Started a bit late, but caught up to schedule quickly. Report to follow.
* Over at 3:15 p.m., left quickly so I could get home to watch 9th inning of Padres game, we won 4-2 to set up a do-or-die on Sunday in SF. Watched highlights, then on computer to read everything. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Best Genealogy Advice posted.
* Went in to watch football, take a nap, read the paper, have dinner, watch more football, wash the dishes.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read everything, then write CVGS Seminar Featured Jean Wilcox Hibben and Alfredo I. Pena and Genealogy Days in Chula Vista - October 2010.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, done!
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 6.5 hours at CVGS seminar, 1.5 hours writing blog posts.
Post a Comment