Genealogy almost all day and night...had some fun!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Papers of Jonathan Keyes (1722-1781). Got cleaned up to go out.
* Left at 9:15 a.m. for Mission Valley with the laptop and flash drives. Got the OASIS classroom set up and welcomed students at 10 a.m. Presented first session of Beginning Computer Genealogy class until 12:30 p.m.
* Stopped for lunch on way to library, nobody there, home by 1:45 p.m.
* Read everything, wrote The Children of Alexander and Rachel (Morley) Whittle - Jane.
* Read the latest Internet Genealogy magazine that came via email download today, but went in at 5 p.m. to watch television, eat dinner, and then watched football.
* Back online at 7 p.m., wrote Internet Genealogy Magazine Table of Contents - October/November 2010 Issue.
* Checked NewspaperARCHIVE on Carlsbad Library site for Whittle and McKnew data, and found none. Checked the NewsBank Obituaries through San Diego County library system for Seaver obituaries, and found over 600. Copied, cited and added info for maybe 40 or 50 persons from the obituaries to my database.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours at OASIS class, and 2.5 hours searching newspapers.
Post a Comment