A pretty full genealogy day - got some things done, got a lot of time in my database.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Read the USGenWeb.org and WorldGenWeb.org sites. Got cleaned up.
* Researched and wrote FamilySearch Blogger Day - Upcoming Collections. Wrote email about additional questions to FamilySearch. Wrote email about OASIS program at CVPL on 18 November. all set!
* Had lunch at home, posted Complimentary Q&A Web Chat with Sally J. for "Accidental Archivists," then went with Linda to Verizon store to clear up issues with her phone.
* Worked in database - got the G's done in the locality errors using FTM 2010 to find errors and FTM 16 to correct them. Finding counties, fixing wrong counties, getting shorthand sources out of locality fields, etc.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper.
* Back to work in database at 6:30 p.m., worked in H's up to Hilperton (lots of shorthand sources in Hilperton, not to mention duplicate facts). Whew. Hope I don't have to do another one like that.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and done.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours - 1.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, and 6.0 hours working in the database.