Did some blogging and went to the CVGS meeting, and tried to create source citations for the English parish records I found for Whittles.
* Read my email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 126: What is Betty Eating? Researched and wrote FamilySearch Blogger Day - The Current and Next FamilySearch Site and set it for later in the morning.
.* Got cleaned up, waited for Linda to check her Facebook (I knew this would be a problem...), then ate lunch and packed up for the CVGS meeting.
* Got to meeting at 11:50 a.m., ate goodies, saw friends, settled in auditorium at 12:20 p.m. for the business meeting and then the program by Alfredo Pena on Exodus from Mexico to USA. Some history, not much genealogy. Too bad.
* Home by 2:30 p.m., read everything, researched and wrote Quickly Searching for FamilySearch Beta Historical Record Collections. Have no clue what I messed around with for 90 minutes here... must have been important to world history! Had a problem with my missing Google Toolbar...tried to figure out how to fix it.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch the World Series game, eat dinner, put out the trash, and forgot to mow the lawn again. Drat :) Stayed with it until the 7th inning, then...
* Made a flyer for the 18 November OASIS talk at Chula Vista library, sent it to Debbie for review.
* Worked in my database creating source citations for the English parish register entries I obtained images of in SLC. Took an hour and a half for eight of them. Argghh. I'll have to show them off in a blog post.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm done!
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours at CVGS meeting, 0.5 hour on OASIS flyer, and 1.5 hour on database sources.