It was a full genealogy day since there was no baseball game to watch.
* Read my email and blogs, and noted that FamilySearch Blogger Day - FamilySearch Family Tree posted. Got cleaned up. Edited the post a bit too.
* Got my presentation and handout on flash drives, gathered the handouts and laptop and off to the OASIS class in the mist and fog - freeway was busy today. Got set up, class started at 10:15 and ended at 12:15 p.m. The students are still enthusiastic as I sent them off into the genealogy wilds to find their ancestors.
* Stopped at McDonalds for lunch, then the library for awhile, and home by 1:45 p.m. Read everything, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - the Will of Samuel Graves (1655-1723) of Lynn MA posted.
* Tried to organize my CVGS mess of papers, and got it stacked neatly, but didn't find the obituary paper I need to respond to a query. Drat. Have several more piles to straighten up and separate wheat from chaff.
* Sent CVGS survey off to Gary for copying. Sent meeting notice to CVGS email list. Researched and wrote Genealogy Blogging over 25 days.
* Worked in my database getting sources out of place names - finished the Es and Fs using FTM 2010 to find the errors and FTM 16 to correct them.
* Dinner at 6 p.m., and watched first half of Giants/Cowboys game. Then back to computer at 7:30 p.m. to work on fixing source citations corrupted by the GEDCOM fiasco. Got A through E done. Lots more to do!
* Answered several emails, read everything, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours working on OASIS class, 1.0 hour working on CVGS things, 1.0 hour writing blog posts and 4.5 hours working in the database.