Church, football and genealogy. Eating too.
* Read my email and blogs, then worked on the Best of blogs posts until time to get cleaned up for church. We left at 9:30 a.m.
* Home at 11:45 a.m., wrapped up and posted Best of the Genea-Blogs - 17-23 October 2010.
* Went in to have lunch and watch the end of the first games, then watched the Chargers-Patriots game. A close game, the Chargers lost 23-20 after four first-half turnovers (two of them brain-fart inexcusable) and came back from 20-3 to come close. Drat, now 2-5.
* Read everything, checked Facebook, and collected my Twitter feeds from the Bloggers Day in an MSWord file. Now what to do with them, they're in reverse order (last tweet is first), and there are 190 of them!
* Went in for dinner at 6 p.m. and watched football game.
* Back online at 7:30 p.m. - printed off my OASIS handouts for Monday. Answered some of the emails sent in by readers. Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post, then a Bloggers Day post - both for Monday posting. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on OASIS class, and 3.5 hours writing genealogy blog posts.