This was a big genealogy day - little blogging, no researching, but I did attend the SDGS seminar.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - FITZ RANDOLPH (England > NJ) posted.
* Left at 8 a.m. for the SDGS seminar in Mission Valley. Got a front row end seat right near the podium, but the speakers worked from the laptop in the center of the room. About 110 in attendance. Kerry Bartels of NARA-Riverside gave the morning talks, then a nice lunch, and Peter Drinkwater of Footnote.com gave the afternoon talks.
* Home by 3:30 p.m., read everything, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - "I Like To Do It" posted. Tired, so went in to watch football and take a nap.
* Left at 5:15 p.m. for The Butcher Shop to meet Ron and Kathy for dinner. Home by 7:30 p.m.
* Read everything, worked on CVGS Newsletter for awhile, then wrote the Best of post for Sunday since we probably won't be here. Checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on CVGS newsletter, 1.0 hour writing blog posts and 7.0 hours at SDGS seminar.