Another decent genealogy day, at least until dinner time. Then not so much!
* Read email and blogs, and had to write Intentional Acts of Genealogical Terrorism in response to Ruth's blog post. A good question for the genealogy community.
* Researched and wrote FamilySearch Beta has a New Look - Part 1 and set it for later in the morning.
* Worked in my four software programs and wrote Can Genealogy Software Do This? - Relationship to Root Person and set it for early afternoon.
* Edited my handout for the OASIS Class 2 on Monday, and it's ready to print tonight.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post too. Checked Facebook, answered some emails, and have no clue what I did in the late afternoon! Printed my OASIS handout. Went in at 5 p.m. to watch baseball, eat dinner and watch more baseball.
* Linda finally was off the computer at 7:30 p.m., and I read everything, worked on the CVGS Newsletter for awhile and got it wrapped up, then wrote the SNGF post and went back to watch baseball and read my book. After the game, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 4.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 1.0 hour in genealogy software, 1.5 hour working on OASIS handout, and 1.0 hour working on CVGS Newsletter.
Saturday is the SDGS Seminar, and Sunday we are off to Disneyland with the grandgirls, so it will be a busy weekend. I hope to publish CVGS Newsletter on Monday after OASIS class, but who knows!