Really only a genea-blogging day - did absolutely no research or database work due to real life opportunities.
* Went off before 7 AM for the swim club breakfast. Home by 8:30 AM. Told the story of Rachel and Alexander Whittle to the group, who were amazed by how much information I've found online. I told Linda that she had a black sheep in her ancestry.
* Read email and blogs, then researched and wrote Surname Saturday - TRIMMER (Germany > NJ) and then pondered what to write next. Finally put Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Birth Order together and set it for 12:15 PM.
* We left at 11:15 AM for Subway to pick up sandwiches for lunch, caught the 12 noon trolley to downtown San Diego, and were in Petco Park by 12:30. Ate lunch standing in the shade (it was warm today) and watched my Padres win 4-3 with a walk-off hit in the bottom of the ninth over the Reds. We're back in first place again.
* Caught 4:45 PM trolley to Chula Vista, ate at Rubio's on the way home, and I read the paper and watched football on TV while Linda did her email.
* Back online at 7 PM to read everything, and found that Blogger hadn't posted the SNGF post for some reason. So did that, and tweeted it. Read the latest FORUM Magazine, worked in Google Reader some to get experience, and wrote the Best of post for Sunday. Went in and watched some football and baseball too.
* Read the SDGS Newsletter, checked in on Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 4.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour reading magazines/newsletters, and 2.5 hours writing blog posts.