Really not much of a genealogy day - Scanfest was worthwhile, the Padres lost 12-2 to the Reds, the Chargers lost 27-20 to Seahawks, and I didn't find anything useful to do all evening. Hottest day of the year so far - about 95 F outside, got up to 85 F inside - have fans going.
* Read email and blogs before going off to church at 9:30 AM. Back at 11:40 AM and got into Scanfest immediately.
* Chatted with the big crowd, scanned 17 documents found recently in a notebook in the bookcase, and had lunch. The Scanfest feed slowed down and I dropped off at 12:45 PM. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 19-25 September 2010 posted.
* Went in to watch football and baseball, read the paper, had my popcorn, and not much else. They both lost. Came in at 4:45 to check email and read blogs, checked Facebook and posted CVGS Program on Wednesday - "What Was Great-Grandpa Really Like?"
* Went in for dinner out on the patio in the cool just before sunset. Watered the front plants, did the dishes, watched some SNFootball.
* Checked the CDNC database again for the Spencer/Whittle marriage without luck. Read a bit of the latest FORUM magazine. Answered some email, puttered around in USGenWeb for Calaveras and Tuolumne counties in CA without much luck. Back in at 9 PM to watch Football Night in San Diego.
* Read everything, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 4.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on Scanfest, 1.0 hour doing online research.