It doesn't get much better than working on genealogy, walking on the bayfront on a sunny day, and watching the Padres win.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote What happened to Rachel (Morley) Whittle? Got cleaned up.
* Did more looking for Rachel and Alexander in the newspapers without any success. Answered some emails. Had a question about a certain Seaver and found his death in the Mass VRs for a correspondent. Checked out the Mass VRs 1911-1915 - looks like I've already mined them.
* Had lunch, and went off to walk with George on the bayfront. A nice day...haven't walked for two months while he's been sunning in Greece. Stopped at the library, bank and gas station, and home by 1:30 PM.
* Wrote Dear Randy - Family Tree Information and then got into the database. Worked on sources for the Kenyon, Barber, Soule families until dinner time.
* Had dinner, watched TV news while Linda was on computer, watered the back yard and front plants, and was able to read everything before the Padres game.
* Finished my Robert Parker book in the 8tyh inning of a tense Padres win over the Reds, 4-3. Still half a game behind the Giants, but a half game up on Braves now. Pennant races are fun! And frustrating.
* Read everything, checked Facebook, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour doing online research, and 2.0 hours working in the database on sources.
Post a Comment