It was pretty much a genealogy day - took some time out to eat dinner and watch the first half of the Chargers game. Padres had the day off so no worries there. Until Friday!
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Alma Bessie (Richmond) Seaver's Death Certificate and then researched and wrote Checking out the Ancestry.com Immigration Collection.
* Got cleaned up, and came back to work on my database - got the Data Errors done - T through Z! Now to work on the English church sources.
* Answered some email, worked for awhile with the English church sources, then read everything and wrote Content Wars - my thoughts in response to Thomas's questions. Back to the English church sources - had to look some up in NEHGR back issues at AmericanAncestors.org.
* Went in at 5:15 PM for dinner on the patio, watched the news, then back online to read everything, answer some email, and write Genealogy Days in Chula Vista - September 2010 and the seminar announcement post for Friday on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Went in at 7 PM to watch Charger game - last preseason games suck. 49ers first string better than our second string. Gave up at halftime.
* Worked on CVGS Newsletter - got about 50% of content in, still need reports from several contributors, like the President. Checked Facebook, wrote this post and done!
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours working on CVGS things, and 4.0 hours in my database.
Post a Comment