A new month, same old problems... a struggle for blog content, too many errors in my database, confusion at CVGS, and the Padres aren't winning. Arrggghhh.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 118: The Carringer House . Wrote Was Charlotte on the Orphan Train? for the 97th Carnival of Genealogy, and set it for later in the morning. Got cleaned up.
* Printed off papers for CVGS Board meeting, then went to McDonalds for lunch and the bank and the library for the meeting.
* CVGS Board meeting from 12 noon to 2:20 PM - was home by 2:40 PM to read email and blogs.
* Went in at 3 PM to watch news, Padres game, take a nap, eat dinner, finish Buzzy's book and finish my Spenser novel. Took the trash out, watered the front plants, washed the dishes - I'm a good cabana boy! Oh - Padres lost 7th straight game - 5-2 to Zonies on grand slam in the 7th. Drat.
* Back online at 7 PM to read everything, answer some email, revise the CVGS program summary, review Ancestry's I&N collection, found some for Jeannie, sent them to her.
* Worked in the database - finished the S's in the Data Errors - now just have T to Z to do. Progress!
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours on CVGS stuff, 1.0 hour checking Ancestry, and 2.0 hours working in my database.